I urge you to examine your life. Determine where you are and what you need to do to be the kind of person you want to be.
So, in my self analysis, I realize I need to change a few of my priorities. What IS important to me?? Do I ACT like those things are important to me. Like most of you, I am trying to make some goals that will change some of the things I do or don't do that I always wish were different. I always record these goals in my sporadic journal and they are mostly the same. So, this year, in a new attempt to actually accomplish some goals, I am setting MONTHLY goals. I've have 5 for the month of January. I'll let you know if this works for me.
On a "OH-WOW" moment..
Some of you know that the 7-step club started today. One of the steps is to get a canning jar and empty out your coins each week.
So, after a year of doing this (I started this last January, when each Monday I empty out my purse/wallet into this jar), I took it to the bank.....
I was AMAZED!!
I am now $195.68 richer!!!!!
SO, now....do I spend that on food storage?? Pay off my Macy's bill?? Or keep it for a rainy day? HMMMMM.......
PS: I've started a new jar today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment