I have always wanted to further my education. I love books. I love learning. Not so much on the writing, but willing to learn. But it's a way I can contribute to the future. At some point, our constitution will be hanging by a thread, our families will be the only safeguard against Satan's fury. So, my thought process is that I can be a teacher. Emphasizing music. It's a start. Even in some of the conference talks, we are encouraged to get all the education we can. I'm starting small. 1 class at the the college and one class online. My #1 priority is still my family. Juggling that very important priority, my callings in the church and my pursuit of more education will be a fun adventure.
Bring it on!
7 comments:
That is so exciting! I wish you the best of luck. I love school...the homework and tests are not my favorite..but I LOVE learning new things.
That is so exciting!!! :) What are your classes?
Love the calculator...straight A's here you come!
Good luck mom! I'm sure you will be great at school!!
I didnt know you were thinking of going to school again. But that's is awesome. I wish you luck too. I know you'll do great!
Wow--you are so brave! Good luck--I don't know, I kind of like not having anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or better yet--grading me on what I do. Maybe later---
Wow, you go girl! You are braver than I! Good luck
Post a Comment