(photos courtesy of our amazing photographer - Jacque)
My thoughtful husband, Brad, who lets me sleep in on the holidays and of course who loves me unconditionally.
Aly, who makes our favorite breakfast for our family on a day she could be sleeping in.
Aaron, who called a little early to wish his family a Happy Thanksgiving. But it is he who brings fond memories to his mother of a particular Thanksgiving when he ran from room to room to make sure the Macy's Parade was being recorded!
My health - need I say more? 4 years ago, I had just had my first round of chemotherapy. I thank my Heavenly Father each day for the miracle of my health!
Jacque, and her desire to be healthy and happy. She ran her first 10K this morning with Yvette (we won't mention who was faster.....but Yvette, we ARE impressed!!)
My health - need I say more? 4 years ago, I had just had my first round of chemotherapy. I thank my Heavenly Father each day for the miracle of my health!
Jacque, and her desire to be healthy and happy. She ran her first 10K this morning with Yvette (we won't mention who was faster.....but Yvette, we ARE impressed!!)
For Daughters who try hard to make their Mom look hip and "cute". This takes some effort on their part as they patiently try to teach me how to apply small amounts of make-up. Today was a good day....I felt pretty.
For Parents - they work all day to make our Thanksgiving Dinner wonderful, special and a family experience. They are wonderful and we love them dearly!! We love Grandma, even tho we don't spend our Thanksgiving with her....we are always thinking of her.
For Sisters - who share their lives with us. Whether it is thru Texting (like in snow pictures), or blogging or just in calling and sharing daily experiences....family IS everything!!
At dinner today, we had 5 sets of sisters! So I had Jacque take pictures of sisters...you know, that best friend you can't get rid of. The one that will be there no matter what you do. The sister you are the most competitive with in your younger years, but now, have the strongest relationship with. Yes....sisters are the best! (Even the ones NOT in the pictures!!)
Aly & Jacque
Nicki & Jenny
Me and Stephanie
Mom and her sis, Aunt SueIt was a wonderful day. We started the process of getting down our Christmas decorations and put on the music as we "fluffed" our tree this evening. Basically, my Thanksgiving was spent just how I wanted....with family around me, family relations strengthened and family in our thoughts.



2 comments:
absolutly love it! Miss you guys to...
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Family is just the best!!
Post a Comment