ENJOY....
Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
The day after....
Sometimes, I have a foreboding when I think of Thanksgiving. Well, just in the smallest degree. Not because I don't enjoy the day. But, I know that the very next day, we will start the process of decorating for the Christmas Season. Now mind you, this isn't an unpleasant task, just a LONG day, usually spilling into the weekend, the next week and ....well, you get the picture. We crank up the radio playing the Christmas tunes of the season, and we start pulling down our decorations from the attic, going thru the lights and figuring out which ones we have to replace, running to the store to replace the lights. (That is my job!) Usually, this is the icicles which are hung from the gutters on our roof. Now, you must be wondering what brave soul gets up on our roof, and does this dangerous job. We always laugh at the process, I do some praying that all will end well, pictures are taken and we have a good laugh. And our lights looks amazing!!
ENJOY....

ENJOY....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know who is braver.....
Aly, for hanging on to her sister like that. Or Jacque for her willingness to be the one who is hanging upside down almost to put on the lights.
I was nervous just looking at the pictures!
You have some brave souls there!!!
I would have paid BIG $$$ to see this go down!! hahaha
<3 Chels
Post a Comment