Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
New Do
Yes, as the ward now says: "I've been Roperized" ......meaning that Shelley Roper cut my hair and gave me a new look! I'm not sure I like it as of yet. Jacque had to help me fix it up, but I sure got a lot of compliments on it.
Here's another view...what do you think??
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very Good!! Sorry I didn't say anything last night. First a daughter and then a mother make some changes - what's next - surely not Brad!!!!! Love ya - Dad
2 comments:
Very Good!! Sorry I didn't say anything last night. First a daughter and then a mother make some changes - what's next - surely not Brad!!!!!
Love ya - Dad
I like it!!!A hair cut that's new takes a couple of weeks to get use to...try putting the back up with texture cream...that's fun
Post a Comment