Bunco
Once a month I go to a Bunco Group, which consists of 12 ladies from our ward, whom I consider my very dear friends! This is a fun night, as we eat dinner and play a game. This game is with dice. Now, from sad experience, I have learned that I am absolutely terrible at this game. I have never won, nor received one of the top prizes....oh wait, one time, I did get a prize for the "most losses". Yes, there is a prize for the biggest loser. Why do I go? Because I really enjoy the friendship of these ladies and they crack me up as they scream...literally....when they get a Bunco. What is a Bunco? It's rolling all the dice the same number when you are on the same number. So that roll deserves a scream. Funny thing is, I don't roll those. So, last night, when I did, I didn't scream. I went..."oh wow...a bunco". This cracked everyone up because I was so calm. They have decided that I'm not a very exciting player. As one of the "middle" players, I picked out a different gift. This is from Africa and is symbolizes a couple holding on to each other. I'm giving this to Aaron and Savannah. It's very unique and only one made. The man that makes these does it for a living over in Mozambique. I thought it was cool!
2 comments:
At least you leave everyone laughing right? at you? maybe. but still... being the biggest loser is awesome!
I would rather be a loser to a computer!...hahaha!
Post a Comment