Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cancer

Sometimes, in the fast pace hectic life we lead, we forget about some of the important lessons we have already learned (or should have learned). Today, a dear friend, gave me the following post in a newspaper clipping. It reminded me of some of the lessons I've learned thru the great teacher of Cancer. I thought I would share it with you. Please laugh and then know that the many prayers and much faith on my behalf are greatly treasured. I don't take my health lightly and I enjoy each day (well, not so much the hectic parts!) I consider myself a walking miracle, not because I'm more loved by my Heavenly Father but because I have more to learn in this life, I have the faith of many family and friends beside me and the love of my family that sustains me each and every day. How I love you all!!

No comments: