Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Exercise
Yesterday marked the first full week of my commitment to better eating and exercising. I think I did pretty good. I exercised each day (with a rest day on Sunday) and really watched my snacking. No snacking in between meals is NOT fun!! Unfortunately, today (Friday) I did not get to the rec center to exercise. I cleaned my house, mopped floors, cleaned off the porch and washed windows. Does that count? :( So, I'm thinking that tomorrow (Saturday) I will go twice..that is my commitment. HMMMMM What have I done??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment