Monday, August 23, 2010

Jade

Jacque was able to capture a few pictures of Jade a few days ago as she nibbled on a cracker.  We love the "faces of Jade".  She is so expressionable and full of personality.  She even has a few tongue tricks that keep us laughing.




Few things make us more happy than having Jade over to "entertain" us.  Tyler and Jenny stopped over Sunday evening to visit Grandpa who had to miss Sunday dinner to prepare for an upcoming trial.  Jade had just taken an impromptu bath due to.....well, let's just say.....she had an accident.  The following video shows how much fun we can have with this darling grand-daughter of ours.

3 comments:

Beth said...

She is so adorable!!! I am trying to remember when she was born. I know her and my Zane are close in age.

Mom Roberts said...

I'm wondering who is more into the music...Tyler or Jade?

Yvette said...

Jade is beautiful! Love the video! Man she's walking fast.