I had no idea that my daughter was a stand-up comedian. We have been able to chat with her a few times, and her e-mails are full of her witty remarks, comparisons, and over-all good humor....even when things aren't so good. So.... I've decided to share her one-line zingers when they come along so that I will have them recorded and when I need a happy thought....I will have these to laugh about.
Aly-ism #1 - In one of her first e-mails, she was telling us all about the sites and everything she was experiencing on her "vacation" before school started. My favorite line?
"I've been taking pictures like a Chinese man at Disneyland"
Aly-isms #2 - Today, I was able to chat with her for a bit. She is a little under the weather as her body adjusts to the food. The food...... not what she expected. Her comparison??
"I was expecting Gecko heaven and instead, got Seranos gone bad."
Hopefully she can adjust. They are close to meeting their families...what an experience!!
1 comment:
I cracked up to when Aly said she had been taking more pictures then a Chinese man at Disneyland. I've always thought Aly was hilarios. Can we be invited to her blog?
Post a Comment