A while back, our Stake President asked if each family would go out to the future temple site in Gilbert and take a family picture wearing white shirts. As Aly's trip to Mexico loomed closer and closer, I realized that we were running out of time. So, the Monday before she left, August 9th, we asked our family to gather at the temple site for a picture.
Yes, it was hot.
Yes, we had to look into that great glorious sun.
And Yes...it was a quick "family shoot".
The funny thing is, when the letter was read in church - Brad, Aaron, and Savannah were not there to hear this request from our leaders. So they wondered "why"....we all did. I'm sure it is for posterity and such...but my simple answer was "obedience"...."We were asked to". And I also realized that no matter what age your kids are....they still ask.... "WHY??"

2 comments:
I think Aaron looks the happiest!
You have no idea how "happy" I was!
Post a Comment