Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tyler's Birthday


Today is Tyler's birthday - 25 years old - a 1/4 of a century - and our youngest son.  I wanted to let him know (and those who read my little blog) how much I love this son of mine.  I realize that he isn't the cute little guy that use to cause a little lot havoc and then smile that gorgeous smile with the twinkle in his eye. 
He isn't a teenager playing games with friends and again...having WAY too much fun.  He still has a smile that makes everyone laugh, the twinkle in his eye, and a love for all the good in life. 
But in this past year, Tyler has become a proud and doting father.  He is already a loving husband, a hard worker, a wonderful provider, and a strength to his family. He is always able to make us laugh, share his love, and make those around him feel good. 

As your kids are growing up, struggling to find their place, and becoming the person our Father intended them to become, we can only pray they reach their divine potential.  We are so blessed to have this young man as our son. I count him as one of my best blessings.  I hope he knows how much I love him and his darling family!!
Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

1 comment:

kebroby said...

We just want you to know that we feel very blessed to have Tyler as part of our family, too. We appreciate his hard work, his determination to be a good daddy and loving husband, and his fun loving way. It seems like he has always been a part of our family and can't imagine our family without him.