Each of the cooks in our family helped with part of the dinner and it was scrumptious! While cleaning up, there were a few last-minute presents to wrap and some anticipation from the youngest....
Some helped with clean-up a little better than others!
Some just kept us entertained!!
Jade waiting patiently for her name to be called. "Jade...you have a present!"
Grampy taking his job very seriously!!
We are not serious present open-ers. I guess that is what makes it so much fun!!
by far....her favorite present!
This is a perfect example of: "Like father....like son!!"Of course, it would not be Christmas without the annual family pictures!!
And a few to let our posterity know we are quite "normal"!
After presents, Savannah had brought yummy desserts and we toasted to a wonderful family Christmas.
I can't imagine a Christmas without our family around. Even when we have to celebrate a few days early, it is a special time full of laughter, love, and memories that we will talk about for a long time. I am so blessed to have our family close. Close in proximity, and close - united together with eternal bonds.
All possible because of our Savior - His love for us, His desires for us to return as families to Him - my heart is full and I want to sing:
Joy to the World! The Lord is Come!!










































No comments:
Post a Comment