Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prom

Ah, the climatic point of the school year has finally come! Prom! I have decided that watching your young girls turn into absolutely gorgeous princess-like young women is an emotional moment that turns down-right embarrassing! Tonight was no different. Aly was breath-taking. She borrowed the dress, the gloves and over jacket. She bought the jewelry in San Fransisco with one of her best friends, Ashley. She had to hair professionals come over and work their magic on her hair (thanks to Cassie and Chelsey! They are amazing and very creative). Because the group had their day date last week (they went quadding and had a blast), today was relaxed and pretty stress-free.....that is until about 4:00. Aly is pinned and stitched into that gorgeous dress. But wow....she is beautiful and elegant in every way. Enjoy!



As she came out of her room, all decked out, I about cried. Well, I will have to admit a few tears were shed. How can a rambunctious little pistol of a girl grow up, who loves to play football with the guys, has no problems taking someone out during a soccer match, and who makes the best chocolate-chip cookies in the world....

LOOK LIKE THIS?????

I tell ya, I'm feeling like I have the most beautiful girls in the world. I thought they were beautiful as babies, and they are still beautiful today. Our 'baby' is all grown up and ready for the night of her life. Knock 'em dead, Aly!!

Oh....by the way...her date didn't look too bad himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great aly!!! hope you had fun!

Yvette said...

I told Aly on facebook this, but she really does look beautiful!