I am swamped with essays and preparing for finals. I have so much to share...but my essay on family keeps calling to me. However, Aaron told me of this video, shared on YouTube that is a must see. I took time out of my crazy morning and watched it. I wept. I remembered how much I love the Savior, and more importantly, how much He loves me. It was well worth the break in studies!!
The LDS Newsrooms says:
Traffic began to build immediately. Mormons spontaneously posted the YouTube video on Facebook, discussed it on Twitter and sent it by e-mail to thousands of others, including their friends. By Saturday, the number of views passed 100,000 and kept climbing. By Sunday, it was noted as the number 1 video in the Internet “nonprofit” category in Brazil, India and other countries.
On Monday morning, views had reached close to a quarter million and reached the top of the Viral Video Chart, which identifies the most popular “viral” videos — those that spread rapidly due to public dissemination.
And they say that we don't believe in Jesus Christ!
More to come....after the essay.....
No comments:
Post a Comment