Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
New Clues....
OK....Jacque's newest passion is something she used to do a long time ago
Her cute "guy" had a #1 single.... Brokenheartsville NO googling to find the answer!!!!!!
Oooh, good one Pam! I know the song but I couldn't remember the artist!! How did Jacque meet him? Hopefully she got backstage passes or something good like that!
Nope Savannah... COUNTRY THUNDER!!! soo Aunt Dena, what's my prize for winning your game?? juuust kiddin' PS I think the answer to "jacque's new hobby" is dance?
4 comments:
Joe Nichols - country singer...hahaha! Remember we live in hickvile!
Oooh, good one Pam! I know the song but I couldn't remember the artist!! How did Jacque meet him? Hopefully she got backstage passes or something good like that!
Nope Savannah... COUNTRY THUNDER!!! soo Aunt Dena, what's my prize for winning your game?? juuust kiddin' PS I think the answer to "jacque's new hobby" is dance?
Post a Comment