Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged...

OK...now I know what a "tag" is. Silly me!! Yvette tagged me and I get to tell you my favorite things in each room.
Brace yourself....we have quite a few rooms!
Walk in...living room....favorite thing...my grand piano. It is a beauty and makes the most beautiful music. Best thing about it?? It was a "splurge" from my wonderful husband!
Turn right....kitchen...need I say more??? What DON'T I like? I love the space, the large island and the gorgeous cabinets. I love, absolutely LOVE this room!
Keep walking...family room...favorite thing...my pictures of our kids on the wall. I get to look at their beautiful faces each day...amazing!
Keep walking....craft room...favorite thing...hmmm..it's a craft room and where I have therapy. My albums would be my favorite things.
Aly's room....her closet...it's the most organized closet I have ever seen...colors, styles, rotation mode, shoes...all at her fingertips.
Jacque's room....her Japanese lanterns that hang from her ceiling. It gives her room the most amazing lighting. She has a collage of pictures that she has taken that I adore on one wall also.
Brad's Den....I'm not in this room much...hmmmm.....maybe the computer system that keeps the rest of our house in tip-top technological shape!
Our master room...the bed...large, comfy...what more can I say?
Downstairs:
Family room....the walls...striped in red with 32 large posters of all of our favorite movies. This was a fun room to create. We asked each kid to name some of their favorite movies and then I did a lot of ordering. Aaron's favorite?? Ghostbusters Tyler's favorite?? X-Men Jacque's favorite?? Pride and Prejudice Aly's favorite?? Lion King Brad's favorite?? It's a Wonderful Life Dena's Favorite?? Field of Dreams
Guest room #1 (Aaron's) Picture of Eagle with scripture....given to him by his Grammy
Guest room #2 (Tyler's) Hawaiian motif....whimsy and fun....downstairs where no one can really see it!
There you have it! I tag Pam

No comments: