Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Friday, April 18, 2008
What do I do?
Sometimes, at the end of the day, I wonder just exactly what I do. I know I didn't stay in bed. I know I haven't eaten any bon bons OR even watched TV. But, in reality, I wonder if I'm leaving any memories of our family's events to cherish in coming years or to look back on with grandkids (oh, wait....that hasn't happened yet!!) or just to remember some very special times. So as many of you know...I scrap. But this year, to date, I have nothing to share. Why you ask? Well, after creating TWO wedding albums...neither one I kept, I started an album dedicated to Ashley, our sweet 8-yr old niece. That one was given away. The 2nd was a belated Christmas present to Eileen, a Disney Album that was very fun to create. That was given away. SOOOOO....I needed something that would stay on my new album table. I started with our 20th Anniversary Cruise. I thought I would share some of my favorite pages and now, have gone to a few "therapy" sessions and am doing MUCH, MUCH Better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just want to say that our wedding album is fabulous!!! You have such an amazing talent!
Yes you do! I miss looking at the ones in your scrap room!! You taught me to LOVE scrapping, but I have a LONG LONG way to go before I can even attempt to reach your abilities!!!
eh. Even though I'm not a huge fan of scrapping, I must say that you do fabulous work! Aaron's asked me to start scrapping some of our trips and stuff, so I guess this summer I will be your dutiful student!
Ummm, Dena did you say you completed four albums? Doesn't that say a lot in itself. The tagging just means I'm asking you to do a post of your favorite things in each room in your house. You can do it if you want too.
Post a Comment