Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Elder Roberts!!
Here's a happy birthday to you from all the cousins!Of course, Grammy, Grampy and all of us Aunts and Uncles wish you a wonderful coming year too.We love you!!
I didn't mean anything...just I've never seen them sing sooo serious and then forget what to call him. He's Charlie! Elder to those that aren't family. Thanks a bunch for posting it.
3 comments:
OUCH!!! No, they were trying to be a little "serious" since he is an Elder...you know...show some respect! We love him bunches!!
I didn't mean anything...just I've never seen them sing sooo serious and then forget what to call him. He's Charlie! Elder to those that aren't family. Thanks a bunch for posting it.
Post a Comment