Just thought I would blog about how I felt about Conference this weekend. Participating with my family in the Solemn Assembly was quite touching. Listening to the testimonies of these good men as they bore solemn witness to the sacredness of the Prophet's calling was strengthening to me. So, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite quotes. Please comment and leave your favorite quote also...we all read them!
"Scientific methods do not support spiritual matters. We receive our knowledge thru the Holy Ghost" Dallin H. Oaks
"Enduring to the end is not a do-it-yourself-project. We need the Savior to cleanse us within." L. Tom Perry
"No role in life is more essential than that of motherhood." M. Russell Ballard
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! My resolve has been strengthened to do better, to be kinder and to come closer to my Savior.
Love to all!
2 comments:
I really liked the talk by M. Russell Ballard about motherhood, and I can't wait to get a copy of it for when I'm a mom!
I think for once that I did not have ONE favorite talk. So many come to mind. I had to miss the second hour of the second session on Saturday and I look forward to reading those and the ones out of the priesthood session.
Reading over President Eyrings talk again, this line strikes me again and again: "We must do better. We can and we will."
Post a Comment