Sunday, April 6, 2008

And the Show Begins.....


Aly is in the middle of performing in the play
"Back to the 80's"
It's a cute show and the characters are getting better with each performance. Only 3 more nights...Mon., Wed., and Closing night which is Friday. Here is one of the posters with Aly's cheerleader character and the other is a picture of her "prom night" attire.

3 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

The fun of having a child in a musical. She looks beautiful...I think I had a dress that that though. love ya

The Mrs. said...

wow...that's...a great picture! Boy I'm glad it's not the 80's any more!!!

JennyandTyler said...

Ally...You did so good in your play! I really loved it! Tyler told me that you make a really cute cheerleader and that he thought you did really good...and he doesn't even like musicals! lol!But I couldn't agree with him more. You were great! Love you!