Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Soccer is OVER!!
I guess I'm suppose to be sad. 1/2 of me is. The other half?? Well, you have to realize that we have been spending our Saturdays and now Friday evenings out at the Soccer fields since Sept. 2007. That is with a few exceptions for holidays and weddings! I'm ready for a break. However, this is Aly's favorite, most favorite thing to do. You have no idea the sacrifice she had to make when she was cast in the play. Anyways, so last night was her last game. They came away with a tie. Hopefully, I can learn how to upload some of the video we took...she is quite the "beast". In fact, one of her kicks hit an opponent in the face (of course by accident!) and took him to the ground, bloodied him up and he was escorted out of the game. He came back later and after the game, Aly went up to him and apologized. He gave her a hug! BOYS!! Now, we have tech week (oh what fun for her) and track practices...which are back to back. Homework?? Well, we start that around 10:30 p.m.! Quite the life she leads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is it over forever? Or just until next year?
Way to go Aly. And Mom - it is just pay back time!!!! What goes around usually comes around!!! Just think of all the experience you are getting and the laughs you will have 20-25 years from now!!!
Someone else will get to go through the same process - wonder what it will be like then considering the changes made over the last 25 years. Love ya - Dad
Forever?? NEVER!! Do you realize that Brad and I have been going to games since Aaron was 4?? TWENTY years of soccer so far. I don't think it will ever, ever end! Next season starts up in September for Rec teams and Nov. for HHS team. Until then....
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you won't have any grandkids's soccer games to go to anytime soon!!! You'll get a nice break until then!!!
Post a Comment