This is a bit personal, but what the heck...sometimes it's good to share the ups and downs. For the past 6 weeks, I've been watching what I eat, and incorporating exercising into my every day life. I'm trying....this time....to make it a life-long habit, so it is a very slow process. Hence.....the 50 by 50 goal. (at the bottom of my blog) 50 lbs by the time I reach 50. I figure I need to look forward to that wonderful age and why not think of it as being the healthiest I've been in a very long time. So, slowly but surely (that's why my ticker is a turtle), I've been plodding along.WELL....
Today, I hit my first 10 lbs. That is quite a milestone for me. 1/5 of my goal is complete and I'm exercising on a regular basis. This is not easy. Sometimes, I get down-right cranky because of the choices I need to make to stay on goal. Did you know that there is food at almost EVERY event....and usually NOT fruit or veggies???? So, again, it's choices and consequences....seems like I've learned that somewhere else too! I'll keep you posted!!
3 comments:
Way to GO!!!!!
yea you!! I wish I had done a 30 by 30, but I didn't so I think I'm going to need a 40 by 40 :)
Never fear, in only a month I will be there to be tortured with you!! Now BOTH of us can be cranky!! HAHAHAHAH~!!~
Post a Comment