Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Congrats to Yvette and Mark!
Mark and Yvette just announced that Matthew Ammon Weechwas born today at 12:33 a.m. Weighing in a 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 19.5 inches long. We are so excited for this new addition to their family!!
3 comments:
Please send them my congrats!! How exciting!!!
YAY!!! Tell them we are happy for them! I expect a babysitting job when I get back there for the summer!!! Is there pictures yet?
I can't think of a better time for a CPA to have a child!!!! After all - I have two daughters with March birth dates!!! Love ya - Dad
Post a Comment