Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Best is Yet to Come

Yep, I'm another year older and "That's Life". I had a great day and a wonderful celebration. But I'm thinking "the best is yet to come" because I have such a great family. In fact, they are "EVERYTHING" to me!! They are "always on my mind" and I have great "dreams" for all of them. Sometimes, I feel so blessed I feel "I've got the world on a string"!!
HMMMMMM
See a pattern here??
If you can't see a pattern, then I will tell you what my family gave me for my birthday........
TICKETS TO MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacque, Aly, Jenny and myself are headed down to Tucson at the end of April for his concert. Can I say WOW??? Brad, of course, was also involved from the start and loves to send me on my way to music concerts. He and Tyler are sitting this one out. But I tell you...it was a surprise and it's going to be a "wonderful tonight"!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! Don't know who the singer is but sounds like you are in for a good time. Glad you had a great birthday time. Thanks for the invite to dinner. Are the rolls to be "white" or "wheat"?? Have a great day. Love ya - Dad

The Mrs. said...

but...but..you forgot about me. :(