Saturday, March 8, 2008

MORP = 1st DATE



MORP....girl ask guy casual, fun date. This was Aly's first official date with Jack, who by the way, turned 16 2 days ago. It was also his first date. They had a good group and had a good time. The theme was "Neon Phenomonen", hence the bright t-shirts. They had had a bar-b-que last night, so no dinner was planned. This group decided to catch a quick bite at the Taco Bell before group pictures and coming over to our house for more pictures. Should be a fun night!!!! Our baby is all grown up and we definitely plan on seeing more dates, more drama and tons of fun....stay tuned!!
PS: I really think there HAS to be some African blood in that Weech line...Look at that hair!!??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I remember meeting Aly for the first time in 2001. She was so little then! She is growing into a BEAUTIFUL young woman! I am so excited for her and for her coming years.