I know I haven't blogged for awhile. I don't have any exciting news to share. No international traveling.....no terrible Tuesdays or Mondays..yet!....I'm just doing the Mom things. I have a full blown taxi service going for my daughter and she is getting it very cheap! I'm trying to catch up on all my projects that were due...oh....let's say at Christmas time. But for great and exciting news?? I have none....nothing....zip!
But...have you seen the new LDS site?? WOW....what a site. It's www.jesuschrist.lds.org and it has the most amazing testimonies, pictures and such. What a great missionary tool this will be.
Know that we love you guys!
1 comment:
Hi Dena,
Mark and I think it's kind of neat that almost everyone that came to Aly's birthday is from our ward. We think they are all really nice kids. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Love,
Yvette
Post a Comment