Tickets for the GFAA play are now being sold. We were thinking that since most of you read the blog, it would be easier to give the details here and then if you are interested, please call Dena and she can get you tickets. Tickets are $7 in advance and $10 at the door!! All performances are at Mesquite Jr. High with general seating. Doors open 30 minutes early.
The details:
Dates and times:
Fri. April 4th - Opening night - 7:30 pm.
Sat. April 5th - 2:00 Matinee and 7:30 p.m.
Mon. April 7th - 7:00 p.m. - Great FHE!!!
Wed. April 9th - 7:00 pm.
Fri. April 11th - 7:00 p.m. - Closing night
Let us know...it's cute and fun and you will be singing all the songs, I promise!
2 comments:
We will definately want to come! I'll let you know when we can go. do you have the tickets?
We will definately want to come. I'll let you know when we can. Do you have the tickets that we can buy?
Post a Comment