Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Happy Birthday Jenny
We sure hope the newest member of the Weech family has a great day. We love you Jenny!!
Thanks You so Much!!! You guys are the best! And thanks so much for my birthday song, I loved it!! I just got it this morning, becasue I had to charge my phone last night, but no more of that becasue I got a new phone. YAY! Thanks again! Love you all too Jenny
1 comment:
Thanks You so Much!!! You guys are the best! And thanks so much for my birthday song, I loved it!! I just got it this morning, becasue I had to charge my phone last night, but no more of that becasue I got a new phone. YAY! Thanks again! Love you all too
Jenny
Post a Comment