Boy, I wish I had pictures. Most everyone that reads this was there, but pictures speak a thousand words. I thought Tyler and Jenny's day was near perfect. The sealing was special and full of wonderful counsel. Tyler and Jenny were perfect as they came out of the temple.....happy, in love and excited to be Mr. and Mrs. The reception was beautiful....ONLY because I have the best, most talented friends in the world. I also have family who will pitch in, help and do anything needed. (It doesn't get better than that!!) I can't wait to share some pictures...so for now....it was a picture perfect evening. Congrats go out to Tyler and Jenny....where ever they may be ( I know!) Know that as our family and friends....we love you, we appreciate you and thank you for sharing our very special day.
.................. now on to #2!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment