Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
I am alive!
For all those wondering if I'm out of bed...the answer is yes. J/K!!! It seems the "to-do" list is getting longer and longer and longer and the days are getting shorter and ....well, you get the picture. We are definitely down to the last minute details and I'm hoping that there aren't any biggies that I've forgotten. I have such great friends (and family, of course!) They are all pitching in and helping and it's going to be a great party. Just thought I would let everyone know that planning two "open houses" CAN be fun, is fun and best of all, I get two beautiful daughters-in-law as the result. LUCKY ME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that I am pitching in and "helping"....you just let Savannah know what she can do....hehe.....
Post a Comment