I'll let you think about that one for a minute.
OK....she is going to Sedona this coming Tues/Wed. for a bridal shoot where she is the model. So we needed to find her a cheap wedding dress (under $150) We accomplished that and now have a dear friend who will help us to make it modest! That is tomorrow's goal. Meanwhile............
Friday, I was able to go to the temple and met Cindy there for a session. It was also a 1/2 day for Aly, as it is now the beginning of Fall Break. Saturday was spent catching up on housework, panicking over wedding details I have not yet done and watching conference...which I desparately needed in my life. Also, that evening, was Aly's much anticipated soccer game with the team that bullies her at school. Even with 5-6 players missing, they were able to keep their undefeated season going! Way to go Aly!!
Here's a picture of the $150 wedding dress. I had to make some minor adjustments so that it would fit, but it doesn't look half bad!!
1 comment:
Busy Woman! Nice Dress! Practice makes perfect!! Love ya - Dad
Post a Comment