Well, it's been 20 years since Brad and I were married. We celebrated on an Alaskan Cruise, so on Tuesday (the 16th) it was pretty low-key. Brad woke up with a sore throat and we were having a RS Enrichment activity at our house in the evening. After going to the temple, I picked Brad up and we had a wonderful lunch at Red Lobster. He is still my "everything"!!
Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Happy Anniversay to Us!!
Well, it's been 20 years since Brad and I were married. We celebrated on an Alaskan Cruise, so on Tuesday (the 16th) it was pretty low-key. Brad woke up with a sore throat and we were having a RS Enrichment activity at our house in the evening. After going to the temple, I picked Brad up and we had a wonderful lunch at Red Lobster. He is still my "everything"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least you weren't dropping a son off for 2 years. LOL! plus crying all the way for ....hours! but I'm at least glad you were able to spend some awesome time together. (I'm married longer!)
Post a Comment