So, as many know, Savannah and myself are on a rescue mission. Aaron is feeling and looking much better. He is still not up to par. How do I know this?? Because his appetite is nothing like I remember. I think he has lost over 15-20 pounds since he left Arizona. Each day, Savannah gets the paper and online ads out and we scour them for apartments and jobs. We are still looking for both, but an apartment they looked at last night is very promising. Today is job hunting day and a trip to costco for Aaron. He hasn't said much, but we all know he is very excited to have his car. It's a beautiful state and I can't wait to post some pictures. I sure miss everyone and all the excitement as we get closer to the FIRST wedding!! We are both flying home tomorrow evening. We have a lot of do before that!!
Have a great day and love to all
Dena
No comments:
Post a Comment