Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Just Because
Not in any order, but just a random funny moment that makes me laugh. Lilly loves to eat...all...the..time!
There are two reasons I've watched this video pretty much daily since it was posted: 1. Lilly is freaking hilarious. And it makes my stomach hurt from laughing so hard when I watch it. 2. Is Chels's laugh in the background. I can NOT get enough!
4 comments:
Oh my heaven's that is so precious.
I was dying!! So funny!
There are two reasons I've watched this video pretty much daily since it was posted: 1. Lilly is freaking hilarious. And it makes my stomach hurt from laughing so hard when I watch it. 2. Is Chels's laugh in the background. I can NOT get enough!
too cute!!!!!
Post a Comment