Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Steps

Aly went to the doctors this past week and the surgeon told her that she could start walking on her leg, that it was healing wonderfully and it was time to strengthen the leg.  So, before posting her first steps without crutches, we thought we would go back to her first steps and compare the two...enjoy!!
 
 
 
We are on the way to mobility!! 


4 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVED that!! That first video was adorable! She was too little to be walking. I'm so happy she's getting good news and healing quick! I've missed your blog. Oh wait. I just miss you!:)

Chelsey Oliver: said...

Hahah both vids are so funny!! Cute Aly :)

Mom Roberts said...

oh my heavens...that's awesome! I love Tyler's laugh in the background.

Anonymous said...

So glad Aly is doing well!!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

When you have a moment, no rush, could you please email me your potato hot dog recipe? Thanks so much!

Email is kcam2013@gmail.com
New blog address is skcamfam.blogspot.com

Kourtney