Jenny's birthday is between holidays and at the end of the year. It seems every year, I blog her birthday late. Fortunately for me, she is understanding and knows that I love her just as much.
Things I love about this remarkable woman, wife, mom, sister, and friend:
* She sees the good in everything. Even when life is hectic, she sees the positive and strives to find balance between being a wife, a mother, and fulfilling her callings.
* Jenny is a devoted wife and mother. Jenny and Tyler are perfect for each other and work hard to create a wonderful home and family life for their two beautiful daughters. I've never heard Jenny complain about long hours or long nights. I'm pretty sure she is the only one that is able to convince Tyler to take family pictures! She is a wonderful teacher and example of faith to Jade and Lilly. I love to watch her teach her girls about choices and consequences!
* She is willing to help, whether that is cooking, cleaning, or anything else. When we have family gatherings, Jenny is in the midst of the group working to make it a wonderful event. (Of course, Tyler is so supportive and willingly "watches" the girls so she can help!)
* Jenny brings love and laughter with her where ever she goes. There is a warmth about her that allows each friend and family member to confide and trust in Jenny. Her laugh is contagious and she has a way to show love to everyone she meets.
How we love Jenny! One year older has only brought us more love and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment