Saturday, February 11, 2012

If you Need to smile.....

I have been collecting video of Jade as of lately.  She is so full of life and sometimes...she just cracks us up.  Last Friday, we had Jade and Lilly over for a little while.  Jade is in the process of being potty trained and when she is "successful" she gets a "choc-o-lut".  Well, when it's 8:00 p.m. and Jade is having many little "successful" trip to the restroom....she becomes a wee bit wound up.  This is what happens:

To explain:  Aly and Jade are playing with a bouncy ball in the front room. 
Whenever Aly would throw it, Jade would "pounce".  When the piano was played softly...it was time to go to sleep.  When it was louder....it was time to "wake-up!"

Just had to share these funny moments with you.  Life as a Grammy is wonderful!!  I have many happy thoughts and memories that keep me young and enjoying each day.  I count my blessings every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I laughed out loud! Thanks for sharing! Can't believe how much Aly has grown, she looks GREAT! As for Jade, what a darling!

Unknown said...

So fun to see your little grandaughter. It is so much fun! Can you believe we are this old? I haven't been on your blog in like a year! So good to do some catching up on the Weeches!