Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine

On Valentine's Day, I not only delivered valentine's to all those I love, but also had the pleasure of watching Jade and Lilly for a little while.  Since I knew before-hand, I planned some fun activities for Jade and me.  We had so much fun!  What a cute little valentine she made.

First, we painted a monkey/magnet to give to her daddy.  Did you know that painting involves tongue wagging?  Every time Jade would dip and paint, her cute little tongue would start to wave.  She was so happy when it was all done.

Then, we strung some candy-heart necklaces together.  Once it was on, I told her she couldn't eat all the candy until her mom got home.  She only snitched a few, but was very good about wearing all that candy.  We made a 2nd necklace for her best friend Sidney.  During this time, sweet little Lilly was all about looking around and being quite content.

We ended our time together by blowing bubbles.  Grammy found a new little contraption that blew lots of bubbles all by itself.  It was a instant hit!  What a great way to spend the day!

No comments: