Celebrating Jenny's birthday was sporadic at best this year. Jenny and Tyler went on a quick trip right after Thanksgiving, and then the Christmas season was upon us. We didn't even have a birthday dinner for her!! And to top it off....I forgot to blog ON her birthday....the first time I have ever forgotten. I think it is due to the holidays! About 3 days later...I realized it and called to see if Jenny could ever forgive me. Of course she did, because that is the type of daughter Jenny is. I still owe her a birthday shopping spree...but we are taking a rain check on that one...a post will follow on that!Jenny has a way of always looking for the positive in any situation. She encourages those who are struggling, she looks for ways to help those who are over-whelmed, and she has a way of knowing when their beautiful daughters could make a smile out of a frowny day. She is someone who can always see the good and positive in all of life.Jenny is a wonderful mom who has encouraged sweet Jade to explore and develop in her own unique way. Watching Jenny have "teaching moments" with Jade always brings a smile to my face.
Jenny is a wonderful part of our family and we are blessed to have a daughter like this beautiful young mom.
Happy Birthday Jenny.....even if it is late!!



No comments:
Post a Comment