Anyways....Lexy, Aly, and Kade wanted to throw a surprise birthday party for Jacque. We decided on a date, a locked surprise facebook account was created and the secrets started to fly....more like little white lies, but what the heck....we were going to pull it off!
So, first of all, I needed to go shopping at the good ol' Cost-Co...which, by the way, is Jacque's favorite store. She wants to go with me...so I say: "I have to pick up a bunch of food for a scout thingy on Saturday and an Easter program for Primary". She happily helps me pick out some yummy food and has absolutely no idea it is really for her birthday party.
Then, I decide that I need to clean "early" so I don't have to clean the day before Easter. Jacque agrees to help....for her birthday party. Yes, I'm a terrible mom.
Aly takes her out for dinner. Savannah cooks all her wonderful little goodies (of course they are all for my make-believe Scout activity). All her friends come over. They come home for a little break before the "movie" and Jade is here. Jacque rushes in to see her....and chases Brad holding Jade down the hall...and this is what happens:
Oh....by the way....when she is hiding behind the wall...she is really giving Aly a good slap or two for tricking her!! We had a lot of fun and I am happy to say I actually kept a secret from this beautiful daughter of mine!!
1 comment:
awesome! LOVED the video! you got her good!! happy birthday jacque!
Post a Comment