Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Savannah!!

It's birthday time in our house and our "oldest" is celebrating another wonderful day.  We love this girl!
We have had fun getting to know her and the love she has for others.  I can't tell you how many times she is cooking up something for someone...just because she knows they need a "pick-me-up" or a thank-you or a "just thinking of you" something.  She knows how to cheer up anyone!  She loves her family and it shows!


We really feel blessed to have both Savannah and Aaron living with us right now.  As they continue to search for a home, we have the pleasure of having their expertise in cooking (Savannah is the queen of desserts!) and computer help (I don't need to remind anyone how amazing Aaron is....and this IS about Savannah!)
Another thing I love about Savannah is her zany humor.  She has a special way of making us laugh....even if it is at ourselves. 
So many times, when I am at church, I have a friend stop me in the hall and tell me how much they "LOVE" Savannah.  They love the confidence she has, her zest for life is evident in everything she does, and she is always willing to help.  I couldn't agree more!!  I feel blessed to have Savannah as a daughter!
We love you Savannah!!
Happy Birthday!!