Feb. 7th was a very special day. Jenny's family (minus the missionary and Candi's family) were here. All of Tyler's family also participated in this special time. Tyler gave his precious daughter a wonderful blessing and afterwards, Tyler and Jenny hosted a wonderful lunch at their house. Jade was the center of attention and all wanted a turn to hold and love her.
Again, another tender mercy of our Heavenly Father is that He blessed us with families that can last forever. I can't imagine my life without my family around me. Another addition to this family just expands our hearts and we are given the capacity to love even more. How wonderful is that??


4 comments:
loved, love the pictures. Especially the last one...how precious!
ditto! (to what pam said)
Ditto to what Pam said also. Everyone looks great in every picture! By the way who's your photographer:) She's excellent! Love the pictures of Jade. I can't believe she can smile like that already. She seems to small
I could die! Those pictures are so cute. Thank goodness I have your blog to keep me updated with this kind of stuff, or I might never see it (*ahem* yes, Jenny, that comment was directed at you). ;)
Post a Comment