Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Jade...Photo Shoot #2
The answer is YES!!
Another blog about my beautiful grand-daughter. She is my favorite right now. We have an amazing photograher to capture these beautiful images. I'm very blessed and Yes, Jade is THE most beautiful of them all!
Ok everyday, when I come to work. I pull up internet explorer and go straight to your page. Then I just leave it on the top three pictures of Jade and periodically take a glance at her :) I'm obsessed. But she is so stinkin gorgeous I can't help it!
6 comments:
Yup, she is a doll. The pictures are wonderful.
These turned out so GREAT! Props to J and the beautiful new family! ( I hope we get to see more)
she is darling!!! great job jacque!!! bring on many more pics!! :)
She is beautiful! I love the family picture:) the most.
Ok everyday, when I come to work. I pull up internet explorer and go straight to your page. Then I just leave it on the top three pictures of Jade and periodically take a glance at her :) I'm obsessed. But she is so stinkin gorgeous I can't help it!
You know I love these!! And that tutu kills me!
Post a Comment