Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Shower Dr. Suess Style

Before I share, I must give credit where credit is due. Some people are great idea people....and some are great pattern people. I am a great pattern person. I see an amazing idea, and I copy. So, here is the site of a very talented lady...who must be a great idea person:
http://www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/

With that said....here is a preview of the fun we had this weekend.









So many of Jenny's friends and family came to support her and Tyler as they welcome little "JADE" into this world. They have a few more weeks to wait, and are both getting very anxious and practicing their patience skills. But this little girl is going to be decked out in the cutest clothes. She will have to change her outfits at least twice a day.






And the proud mother? She is beautiful!


6 comments:

Mom Roberts said...

Jenny looks so beautiful. You did an awesome job.

Candice said...

Thanks for the best shower ever! You throw a great party! Everyone loved it!

The Mrs. said...

Oh, she looks so pretty! I wish I was able to come. We love you Jenny and Tyler!!!

LaNae said...

You did a great job! Everything was perfect and Jenny looks beautiful! We are so excited!

Candice said...

Hey, I see I already left a comment. I must be typing in my sleep. LOL! Jenny actually told me what happened. So, I guess I'll just echo what I already said. ;) That was the best shower ever! Thanks for everything.

Nicki said...

The shower was as awesome as your blog! If I was in a position that I could give blog awards, I think you would get them all:) You never cease to amaze me because you are so full of love and talent!