We have been admonished over and over to have an ample supply of food and water in case of an emergency. We always wonder when that emergency will happen. Will Brad lose his job? Will the stores close their businesses? Will your water supply dry up? Especially in Arizona??
OR
just maybe during the night, let's say around 12:00 midnight when you are filling up the jacuzzi with warm water in hopes of relaxing and getting to sleep, (after all, you have just finished your history assignment at 11:46, due AT midnight!!) and your water starts sputtering and yellow water comes out of the sprocket. Needless to say, I quickly got out. I let Brad know and he said we would look at it in the morning. 4:00 a.m. comes along and Brad realizes we have a huge problem. We have no water in our house, and Jacque needs to wash her hair at 6:00 a.m.
THAT is where I'm so thankful I have been partially obedient to the counsel of our Prophet and leaders. I go to the garage and bring out one 5-gal container of water and wa-la we have water to wash hair, brush teeth and do the BASICS!
4 comments:
But you still had 14 minutes until midnight! That's nothing! I have literally been down to seconds. Hope your water problem gets fixed. Doesn't sound like any fun.
Yuck...is the well dry? I know about having water supply...we just filled our blue barrels...WHEW!
oh man that's gross, good thing you are prepared!
Eeuuuuu! That's yucky. Where can I get some of those 5 gallon jugs? You DO have a talented husband. Now that is the most adorable picture below of your son in that cowboy hat! How did you let him grow up?? What a cute smile!
Post a Comment