And the family tradition continues. Each year we get together with all the cousins at Grammy and Grampy's home for the school Fashion Show. Starting youngest to oldest, we model our 1st day of School clothes, backpacks and all our attitude.
Breaking tradition this year, I was dragged into participating...
All in fun!!
PS: Wanna see some "moves"??? Check this out!!
Youtube Link
7 comments:
Awesome. You look soooo studious!
OK--don't make Chloe grow up too fast!! She is only in Kindergarten(and I'm struggling with that!) Great pictures!!
You all look great! So what class are you taking this year? Or are you taking several
I'm taking 2 classes - College algebra and Elementary Education. So, just 6 credits....lots of studying!
everyone is growing up!!!! this is a big change from when i witnessed this family tradition in 2002!!!
you look great dena! good luck!
College Algebra and Elementary Education Fun Fun times. I remember the College Algebra all to well and its been a few years. Good Luck!
What a great idea! I couldn't even get Jessica to hold still and let me take a picture. Your July looks like it was busy and wonderful!
Post a Comment