Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School....last time

I've postponed blogging this event for a few reasons, mostly because I have to realize that our youngest is growing up and growing up fast. This is the last day I will be taking pictures as one of our children walk out the door. This is the last time we pay fees to Highland High. No more teal and black.....etc. So, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this year, every event and every activity that Aly wants to be a part of. Choir - Student Council - sports - I'm going to enjoy it all. At least she still lets me make her breakfast before she goes to school. I consider it my small one-on-one time....even tho its a mere 5 minutes...if that. I'll take it!
We don't have to get up so early this year, a first for NOT having an "A" hour. However, Aly still gets up at 4:45 a.m. to RUN....yes, run! School activities will keep her busy, but for now, I will enjoy each day to its' fullest. Our baby, Aly is beautiful, growing up and our ray of sunshine. Welcome to our LAST Senior Year!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forget how early school starts there!!! Not until after Labor Day for the Oregon kiddies.

I can't believe ALY ALY is a SENIOR!! Have fun Aly! Make every moment count....the real world is coming up soon! (Not as scary as led to believe, I promise!) HAVE FUN!

&D designs said...

Last day of first day of school - NO WAY!! What do you do with your time? Is your house totally clean? R u still over food storage?

mamajo said...

Hi - I know what you are going through! I did the same thing last year.... just wait til graduation! Joanna