Our first summer FHE. Savannah bought a new tortilla press. We wanted to try it out with some yummy recipes I had from Char's store. So, we decided to have FHE over at Grammy and Grampy's and then remembered....it was their anniversary.
By the way.....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two wonderful people and 47 years of marriage.....WOW
So, we (the Weech Family) invited ourselves over to the Olivers...bribing them with good food and homemade tortillas. Of course, we didn't tell them that they were wheat tortillas and it was our first time making all this wonderful food. But they didn't mind and opened their home to us. By the look of the picture...you can tell the pool water must be a little on the cool side...the warm jacuzzi was the popular place to sit, visit and relax.
Thanks Olivers for letting us crash your pool and share our FHE with you!!
1 comment:
Wait a minute, wait a minute....who bought the tortilla press??? I thought I did!!!!
Post a Comment