Heartfelt Thanks to Dena Weech for Creating This Blog: "A woman’s moral influence is nowhere more powerfully felt or more beneficially employed than in the home." The Moral Force of Women by Elder D. Todd Christofferson, of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, General Conference, October 5, 2013.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Eeensy, Weeensy Spider....
OK...so Aly calls me this morning and says: By the way, Mom, there is a HUGE spider at the ceiling right at the front door. Just thought I would let you know. THANKS!! So Savannah and I go to the front and look:
Savannah starts to squeal and says...... "YOU need to get rid of it!!" I tell her she needs to help. We come up with a plan. It is a VERY big spider and if it moves, we are both going to go into cardiac arrest. So here is what we did:
2 comments:
Okay--I could not have done that--that thing was HUGE!! Where did it go? I am very impressed with your bravery!!
Into the land of central vac. I'm hoping it DIES in all the dirt out in the big tube. EEEWWWW!!!
Post a Comment